Wednesday 13 January 2016

Audience Feedback part 2

 Audience response to version 2 of 'UNORTHODOX: 

I have decided to create another questionnaire which has enabled me to find out what the audience thinks about to the extract and whether there is anything which is disliked or could be improved. I will take all responses into consideration and hopefully make alterations/improvements to our opening sequence.

 Q1- How do you feel about the new title name 'VISION PRODUCTIONS'
Person 1- 'I think it looks much better and more appropriate with the eye picture'.
Person 2- 'The production name sounds more realistic, so obviously that's a good thing'
Person 3- ' It's unique' 

Q2- Do you like the chosen font, colour and size of the titles?
Person 1- 'Yes, I think they are quite sinister and look good in the sequence'
Person 2- ' Yes because they are fairly subtle and don't take up too much room on the sceen'
Person 3-'Yh I like them as they're clear to read' 

Q3-  With one word, how would you describe the ending of the extract? 
Person 1- 'Dramatic
Person 2- 'Suspenseful'
Person 3- 'very intense'

Q4- Are there any scenes that you would improve/change?
Person 1- ' No i don't think so. I like it all'
Person 2- ' Maybe the establishing shot at the beginning because it's a bit jumpy' 
Person 3- ' You can see your reflections in the door's window, so that be could possibly be re-filmed'. 

Q5- How do you feel about the duration of the extract?
Person 1- ' I think the duration is fine'
Person 2- ' In some scenes you could probably crop out a few seconds as they don't need to be there'
Person 3- ' It has a good duration because every second is important and intense'

Q6- Do you think there is enough titles or should there be more? 
Person 1- Yh, there's not too many or too little'
Person 2- ' Yes because you don't want the audience to be too distracted'
Person 3- ' Yes, the amount is fine'

Q7- Do you like the sound effects that have been added? 
Person 1- ' Yes, especially the shower as it sounds really realistic' 
Person 2- ' Yh they are good' 
Person 3- ' There aren't too many so that makes it good' 

Q8- Whilst watching the opening sequence, how do you feel?
Person 1- ' On edge'
Person 2- ' I feel a bit nervous'
Person 3- ' Freaked out'  
 
 I have found the questionnaire useful as it has given me an idea of how the audience feels and what they like/dislike about the opening sequence. Majority of the responses are very positive and have made me more confident about our work, however I have recieved comments which requires in me making alterations to the extract, such as some people thought that the establishing shot and door bell pressing needs to be re-filmed as the footage is not professional enough. So as a result I will share my results with the other members of the group and schedule the re-filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment